EMOSS develops, produces and delivers solutions for the electrifation of all types of vehicles. We mainly focus on special and large vehicles like trucks, sweepers, busses etcetera and offer a taylor made solution for all types of vehicles. With our innovative solutions we play a critical role in realizing the sustainability and zero emission objectives of our clients.
Since 2018 EMOSS is part of PCL Group, a stocklisted and leading manufacturer of parts for the automotive industry, with various production sites and business units in India, Germany and the Netherlands. The office and production site of EMOSS are located in Oosterhout (NB), where we work with a team of about 60 people. We have challenging growth ambitions for the future and are therefore regularly looking for new colleagues. We have an informal, open and no nonsense culture with a lot of room for initiative.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
You are involved in, among other things:
- Contact with our customers in the field of Service & Aftersales, both yourself and through your team.
- Translating customer requests into concrete and appropriate solutions. • Optimizing the processes within your department.
- Drawing up and maintaining policy documents in the field of Service & Aftersales (such as a pricing policy for spare parts, a warranty policy, service level agreements with our customers).
- Managing, coaching and developing your team members.
- Intensive collaboration with other departments, such as Sales, Operations & Engineering, to ensure optimal results for the customer and EMOSS.
Who are we looking for?
- You have an HBO diploma in a commercial or technical direction or focused on the automotive industry.
- You now have 5 years of experience in the field of Service & Aftersales and have experience in management.
- You are a pleasant and senior discussion partner for both customers and employees.
- You are independent, proactive and decisive and have a clear idea of how service & aftersales should be organized.
- You have strong communication skills at various levels and have a good command of both Dutch and English.
What doe we offer?
- The opportunity to work within a growing organization with short lines of communication and a strong entrepreneurial culture;
- You can contribute to an innovative and sustainable product;
- Lots of room for own initiative and personal development;
- An attractive employment conditions package, with an appropriate salary, 25 vacation days, 13 ATV days and a good pension scheme in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Motor Vehicles & Two-Wheeler Company;
- Nice extras such as free fruit, fries on Friday and a nice Friday afternoon drink.
I'm excited, what next?
Are you the right candidate for this vacancy? Then send your current CV and a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a response to your application as soon as possible, but no later than within 2 weeks. Do you have any questions? Please feel free to contact Yvonne Evers (HR Manager) or Martijn Willems (COO) on 0162 – 42 00 05 or via email@example.com