EMOSS develops, manufactures and delivers complete solutions for vehicle electrification. We focus particularly on special and large vehicles (for example trucks, buses and special vehicles) and provide a customized solution for a wide range of vehicles. With our innovative solutions, we are a key part of realizing our partners sustainability and zero emission targets.
Since 2018, EMOSS has been part of the PCL Group, a listed and leading manufacturer of components for the automotive industry, with various production sites and business units in India, Germany and the Netherlands.
EMOSS' office and production site are located in Oosterhout, the Netherlands, where we work with a team of about 60 people. We have strong growth ambitions for the future and are therefore regularly looking for new colleagues. We have an informal, open and no-nonsense corporate culture.
What are you going to do?
In this New Business Development role you are responsible for growing our business in Germany, with the focus on targeting and obtaining new clients. Your responsibilities are:
- Mapping the German market for EMOSS, researching and identifying interesting potential clients;
- Actively targeting potential clients and presenting the proposition of EMOSS to them;
- Developing and maintaining long term client relationships;
- Ensuring a thorough inventory of the clients demand and translating this into a concrete sales order for EMOSS in close collaboration with the Oosterhout (NL) Sales & Engineering colleagues;
- Negotiating contract terms with clients and communicating with stakeholders;
- Conducting ongoing market research to keep filling the sales pipeline.
For this challenging new business role we are looking for an experienced independent Contractor with knowledge of – and a network in – interesting markets for EMOSS and its electrification solutions, like building & construction, municipalities, heavy duty equipment, on & offroad special duty vehicles or machine building.
Who are we looking for?
- You are an experienced independent contractor with knowledge of – and a network in – interesting markets for EMOSS and its electrification solutions, like building & construction, municipalities, heavy duty equipment, on & offroad special duty vehicles or machine building;
- You have excellent sales skills and a real hunter mentality;
- You have a proven track record in sales of technical (complex) products and affinity with our product;
- You are fluent in German (this is a must!) and English;
- You are a German resident, preferably living in the region Nordrhein-Westfalen.
Why choose for EMOSS?
- The opportunity to help realize our challenging growth ambitions towards the future in a growing market;
- Enabling our (new) clients on their road to Zero Emission, contributing to a more sustainable tomorrow;
- Working for a company with short communication lines and lots of room for entrepreneurship.
Are you interested in this challenging position?
Please reach out to our HR department via email@example.com or contact our Chief Sales Officer, Jacob van Rijswijk via +31 162 420005.