Due to the expansion of our work, we are urgently looking for a:
Electronics Mechanic (ft)
What are you going to do?
As a Electronics engineer you are responsible for preparatory work for the electric trucks, buses and powertrains we produce. You work according to technical drawings, you put together batteries, make cabletrees and perform other work in the assembly department.
What do we ask of you as an Electronics Mechanic?
- A completed an intermediate vocational education training electronics
- You are skillfull with tools
- You are able to read drawings
- You are an enthusiastic team player
- You have a good practical insight
- You like a challenge and you do not have a nine-to-five mentality
- You are ambitious and want to develop yourself
What do we offer you?
- A good salary and fringe benefits
- A challenging and varied job at a successful and dynamic company
- A year contract with the prospect of an employment contract for an indefinite period of time
- Plenty of room for personal development
Where will you work?
Emoss Mobile Systems BV is an innovative company, we supply and develop electric powertrains for buses and trucks. Emoss is an organization that is characterized by an open and informal corporate culture and a very pragmatic, no-nonsense approach. Your location will be in Oosterhout, where we work with a team of approximately 25 employees. Do you want this challenging position?
Send your resume and motivation to Emoss Mobile Systems B.V. to Marleen Braam, Visserijweg 2, 4906 CJ Oosterhout or send an e-mail to email@example.com. You will receive a response no later than 2 weeks after receiving your application.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.