Due to the expansion of our work, we are urgently looking for a:
Heavy Vehicle Mechanic (ft)
Emoss Mobile Systems BV is an innovative company, we supply and develop electric powertrains for buses and trucks. Emoss is an organization that is characterized by an open and informal corporate culture and a very pragmatic, no-nonsense approach. Your location will be in Oosterhout, where we work with a team of approximately 45 employees.
What are you going to do?
As a Heavy Vehicle Mechanic you are responsible for the mechanical work to be carried out for the electric trucks, buses and powertrains we build. You work according to technical drawings, parts lists and assembly instructions. You support the workshop in the technical field.
What do we ask of you as a Heavy Vehicle Mechanic?
- A completed an intermediate vocational education mechatronics or car technology
- Some years of experience gained in a similar position
- You are able to read technical drawings
- You are an enthusiastic team player
- You have a good practical insight
- You like a challenge and you do not have a nine-to-five mentality
- You are ambitious and want to develop yourself
What do we offer you?
- A good salary and fringe benefits
- A challenging and varied job at a successful and dynamic company
- A year contract with the prospect of an employment contract for an indefinite period of time
- Plenty of room for personal development
Are you interested this challenging position?
Send an email with your resume and motivation to email@example.com attn. Steffie Machielsen.
You will receive a response as soon as possible.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.