Due to the expansion of the activities of our Service department, we are looking for a:
Service Technician (ft)
Emoss Mobile Systems BV is an innovative company, we supply and develop electric powertrains for buses and trucks. Emoss is an organization that is characterized by an open and informal corporate culture and a very pragmatic, no-nonsense approach. On our location in Oosterhout we work with a team of approximately 45 employees.
What are you going to do?
As a service technician for electric vehicles, you mainly carry out work at the locations of our customers. Traveling is an important part of your job as our customers are spread across Europe in addition to the Netherlands. You solve faults independently and know the underlying causes. Preparatory work is carried out together with a team of enthusiastic colleagues in our production facility in Oosterhout.
What do we ask of you as a Service Technician?
- You have graduated as a first diagnostic technician or canbus specialist or completed a mechatronics course (minimum level 3)
- You see a challenge in working with High Voltage systems (experience with these systems is a plus)
- You have at least two years of experience as a diagnostics technician (during your studies too)
- You think analytically and in solutions
- You are customer-oriented and flexible
- You like a challenge and you do not have a nine-to-five mentality
- You are ambitious and want to develop yourself
- You have several years of experience in a similar position
- You are familiar with CAN and ethernet systems
- You are willing to run week-shifts
- You master the English language
- You are a team player who can work independently
- You are in possession of driver’s license B
What do we offer you?
- A good salary and fringe benefits
- A challenging and varied job at a successful and dynamic company
- A year contract with the prospect of an employment contract for an indefinite period of time
- Plenty of room for personal development
Are you interested in this challenging position?
Send an e-mail with your resume and motivation to email@example.com attn. Steffie Machielsen.
You will receive a response as soon as possible.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.