Development Engineer (Electrification of Vehicles)
EMOSS develops, produces and delivers solutions for the electrifation of all types of vehicles. We mainly focus on special and large vehicles like trucks, sweepers, busses etcetera and offer a taylor made solution for all types of vehicles. With our innovative solutions we play a critical role in realizing the sustainability and zero emission objectives of our clients.
Since 2018 EMOSS is part of PCL Group, a stocklisted and leading manufacturer of parts for the automotive industry, with various production sites and business units in India, Germany and the Netherlands. The office and production site of EMOSS are located in Oosterhout (NB), where we work with a team of about 60 people. We have challenging growth ambitions for the future and are therefore regularly looking for new colleagues. We have an informal, open and no nonsense culture with a lot of room for initiative.
What are you going to do?
As Development Engineer, you will work in the development team for the electric drive systems. The drive systems consist of batteries, HV system, electric drive, auxiliary systems. The drive systems are made suitable for installation for the various vehicle types. You will be involved from development to delivery. With our innovative systems in the field of electric transport, we challenge you to get the best out of yourself.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a college or university degree in Engineering or Automotive;
- You already have some experience with Electrification or as an Engineer in the automotive industry;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are eager to learn, accurate and work in a structured manner;
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
What do we offer?
- A challenging and varied position in a successful, growing company.
- The opportunity to contribute to an innovative and sustainable product.
- Lots of room for initiative an personal development.
- 38 vacation days on an annual basis for full-time employment.
Are you up for a challenge?
Email your resume + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. HR
You will receive a response as soon as possible.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.