For the growth of our organization we are looking for:
Do you want to contribute to the development and expansion of electrically powered vehicles? Then Emoss Mobile Systems BV is the right place for you.
Emoss Mobile Systems B.V. is an innovative company. We develop, supply and integrate complete electric drive systems for all kinds of means of transport. Emoss is an organization characterized by an open dynamic corporate culture, flat organization and a no-nonsense approach. Our base is in Oosterhout, where we work with a team of approximately 60 employees.
What are you going to do?
As a Development Engineer you will be part of the development team for the electric drive systems. The drive systems consist of batteries, HV system, electric drive, auxiliary systems. The drive systems are made suitable for installation for the various vehicle types. Your tasks depend on your specialization and you will be involved from development to delivery. With our innovative systems in the field of electric transport, we challenge you to get the best out of yourself.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for smart dedicated engineers who like to work together constructively. You are structured and work accurately. Eager to learn to push boundaries and to work on the basis of commitment.
What do we ask you?
- HBO or WO education in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automotive or similar
- Good command of the English language in word and writing
- Affinity with automotive
- Relevant work experience is an absolute plus
What do we offer?
- A challenging and varied position in a successful, growing company
- Working with the latest EV technology
- First a temporary contract with the aim of employment for an indefinite period
- Plenty of room for personal development
- Growth opportunities in multiple directions
- Travel allowance and pension
- 38 vacation days on an annual basis for full-time employment
Are you up for a challenge?
Email your resume + motivation to email@example.com attn. HR
You will receive a response as soon as possible.
Want to know more about what it's like to work at EMOSS? Watch our video:
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.